The Leica Q-P replaces the front-facing red Leica dot logo with the classic script logo engraving on the top plate, favoring a more discreet look and aesthetic – a staple of "P" models from Leica, both vintage and new alike. The new "stealth" paint finish in a high-resistance flat matte black gives the camera an even darker black look and subtle textured feel. As a noticeable hardware advancement that improves ergonomics and handling, the shutter release and on/off switch have been redesigned and upgraded to a similar style to the current M and CL cameras, giving users a better and more positive tactile feedback when taking pictures or switching drive modes. Elegantly contrasting the all-black camera is an adjustable-length high quality brown leather strap, exclusive to this Leica Q-P package which also includes a second rechargeable battery.
- "Stealth" matte black paint
- Discreet "P" styling with classic Leica script engraving on top plate and no red dot logo
- Improved shutter release button and on/off switch for better feel and handling
- Dedicated brown leather strap
- Two rechargeable batteries included in the box
- Technical specifications same as standard Leica Q, including compatibility with Leica FOTOS app